022. Date Night

posted by Camille Bellecoeur On 2/13/2011 11:45:00 AM

So I've been sort of seeing an old friend of mine in RL (he's actually one of my best friends, and we have a...ummm...romantic history). Sighs, our dates have been ending with kisses, so despite all the other chaos I've been dealing with (hence, my absence in SL for the past two weeks), he's been keeping me somewhat sane. Too bad he lives one state above me haha. Anyway, since this friend and I always have a ton of silly fun together, I decided to create a look that reminds me of going out for a light-hearted, fun-filled night out.

Also, today is your LAST CHANCE to check out the I <3 Originals Fair, where you can find a ton of great original products from many talented designers. For instance, I am focused on Croire, by Emily Kaestner...the pose is called Sass, and my clutch (worn with the chain as a shoulder bag and comes in another shade of pink) is a Valentine's Day themed piece that every girl should pick up (not just for Valentine's Day, but it's certainly a cute, fun accessory for any occasion!).


What I'm Wearing:

Hair: aurora hair 003 $100L
Feather Headband: [glow] Studio For TDR Let's Swing! Headpiece
Lipstick: La Malvada Mujer Amore Lips $1L in Valentine's Skybox
Top: cher!sh Embroidery Blouse $0L Lucky Board
Dress: Kyoot He Loves Me Best Dress for Fifty Linden Friday
Bag & Pose: [croire] for I <3 Originals Fair Snap Clutch & Sass
Socks: *+curious+* Dot socks Khaki $20L
Shoes: loveme. Pookie Flea Market Flowers For you

What I'm Listening To:


- Cam Bellecoeur ❤

0 Responses to '022. Date Night'

Post a Comment

follow this blog with bloglovin.

Follow Très Jolie ❤

facebook.

twitter.

Follow cambellecoeur on Twitter