RL Style January 2011

posted by Camille Bellecoeur On 1/31/2011 07:39:00 PM
Hey there everyone! Well I'm back home after an amazing birthday weekend in Connecticut!...I'm 22 years old now woohoo! I had planned to make a post with an outfit that I had saved before I left, but my computer has been giving me trouble, so hopefully I'll get it done tomorrow! For a style fix, I've decided to post one of the best RL outfits I've seen this month (in my opinion), worn by the absolutely gorgeous Camilla Belle (yes, I know there are similarities in our names and I look up to her style, but she had no influence on my SL name). This Jason Wu ensemble is a huge risk in that the top shows off her bare midriff, but it's done in a tasteful way. Taylor Swift fans, I don't want to hear that you hate her. This girl is stunning, and a whole lot more interesting, looks and fashion-wise, than Taylor, anyday. Hands down. As for what she "does in the bedroom" (I'm so tired of seeing this in comments pertaining to Camilla), who cares? I thought the Jonas brothers are saving themselves for marriage anyway. Btw, I only know this stuff because it used to be all over the tabloids. Otherwise, I could care less about Taylor and the Jonas Brothers. I'm not 15 years old.

Anyway, for the premiere of her new movie "From Prada to Nada", she really stole the show in this outfit. I mean, I'm straight and I could drool over her photos all day. Just, look.


Camilla is incredibly beautiful, and she has been making her style mark around Hollywood for a few years now, but I just can't get over this! Had she worn the ruffle top with just a mini skirt then it might not look as chic as this does. With the highwaist pants and tuxedo jacket, the bra top is just another part of a classic, with a modern twist. Ok, the concept isn't new, but it's not whorish either. Instead of wearing a normal bra or going braless, she focuses the skin to her midriff, and not all of it either. Her smokey eye makeup and nude lipstick are flawless, and so is her tossled hair.


All in all, this look is great. It has classic elements, but is super sexy without being trashy. It's daring, it's different, it's fashion!

What I'm Listening To:



- Cam Bellecoeur ❤

0 Responses to 'RL Style January 2011'

Post a Comment

follow this blog with bloglovin.

Follow Très Jolie ❤

facebook.

twitter.

Follow cambellecoeur on Twitter