019. Breaking It Up

posted by Camille Bellecoeur On 1/26/2011 12:00:00 AM
I feel like breaking it down on the dancefloor, as I listen to Breaking It Up by Lykke Li. My RL birthday is Sunday (turning 22!) and it also happens to be Restaurant Week here in New York City. Please pray that I don't gain 400 pounds.



I decided to keep the look super clean and simple, with the neutral pattern of the TokiDoki dress for texture and interest. The top is part of Tee*fy's special at The Dressing Room Blue, and paired with the wedge ankle boots from Kookie, we've got a kick ass outfit with a bit of vintage flair for going out on the town.



What I'm Wearing:
Hair: [elikatira] Say 2 in Brown 02 $0L (Store Gift)
Skin: Glam Affair
Black Top: (Part of) Tee*fy for TDR Blue Paito Dress Black
Dress: (Part of) TokiDoki le dress du pomme $0L (The Seasons Hunt (TSH) - ends January 29)
Bag: Duh! Little Black Beaded Clutch $0L (TSH)
Socks: (Royal Blue) Nora Batty Socks in Day Two
Shoes: ::Kookie:: Enya Boot

What I'm Listening To:


- Cam Bellecoeur ❤

0 Responses to '019. Breaking It Up'

Post a Comment

follow this blog with bloglovin.

Follow Très Jolie ❤

facebook.

twitter.

Follow cambellecoeur on Twitter